We hope you will find something that sparks your interest. If not, we welcome ideas for new groups, especially if you are willing to be the new group leader.
- Author’s Coffee. Visiting authors join us to discuss their work.
- Book Group. A monthly book discussion group.
- Chop Chop. Attend area cooking classes for food, fun and cooking skills.
- Cuisine Club. Delicious lunches and gourmet dishes are prepared by club members monthly.
- Explore the Campus. A monthly exploration of a campus site.
- French Conversation. A weekly gathering to discuss French politics, history, etc., in French!
- French Literature. A monthly book club that discusses a French book in French.
- German Conversation. A bi-monthly bag lunch gathering for German conversation.
- Great Decisions. New vibrant study group exploring hot foreign policy and world affairs topics.
- Italian Conversation. A weekly bag lunch gathering for Italian conver- sation.
- Music. Members share their love of music at special musical presentations.
- Stanford Moms, Dads and Kids (SMAK). Fun events for young families on or near campus.
- Stitch and Chat. A monthly gathering for handwork and fellowship.
- Visual Arts. Exceptional events focused on the visual arts.